1200 voodoo exhaust baffles

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hijinx1812

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ve been searching for some viable baffles to quiet down my voodoos for a few years now. I bought a pair of Maxflo Quietcores from Star Rider Performance on eBay - they’re awesome! They’re extremely well made, fit perfectly, and reign in a lot of the harshness and some of the dB. The exhaust is still loud, but it’s a lot more tolerable than before. Just thought I’d share!

Voodoo released the Phantom core about a year ago to quiet the Shorty Slash Cut mufflers. Priced at $49.00 each. These cores are made from stainless steel and will never rust. We have plenty in stock and ready to ship.

https://www.voodoomoto.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=VEPC

VEPC-2T.jpg

I’ve been searching for some viable baffles to quiet down my voodoos for a few years now. I bought a pair of Maxflo Quietcores from Star Rider Performance on eBay - they’re awesome! They’re extremely well made, fit perfectly, and reign in a lot of the harshness and some of the dB. The exhaust is still loud, but it’s a lot more tolerable than before. Just thought I’d share!

Do you have a link? I have the voodoo, and though it is very loud, keeps people out of my way (lane). I personally wouldn’t get them but maybe others with the same exhaust would like to. Maybe a pic of them as well to see how they look.

Do you have a link? I have the voodoo, and though it is very loud, keeps people out of my way (lane). I personally wouldn’t get them but maybe others with the same exhaust would like to. Maybe a pic of them as well to see how they look.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Maxflow-Qu...591646?hash=item3aeb2b605e:g:ngsAAOSwC8FZb5Pk

Here’s the eBay link. I don’t have pics of them in the mufflers, but I can take and post some later this week. I still have nothing but good things to say about the baffles and star rider performance. Don’t get me wrong - they’re still loud - but not AS loud and definitely not as harsh sounding. My nephew usually rides next to me & he said it was a lot more bearable to ride with me

Back