17" radials

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is a good price. $50 less than the Michelin I use.

Sounds like they compare..

This tire is awesome. I previously only ran michlin pilot powers or the pilot powers 2ct's , these compare to the high end 2cts. I wouldnt say they are better than the 2cts but they definitley are as good. They Handle great and are very very stable during highspeed cornering , great in wet weather , great street riding , great all around tire. Save your money order these and be done with it , for the money u cant beat this tire.

I'm running these too but only put 10 miles on them last fall.

The local dealer recommended them after telling me some few guys using radial here are happy with those. I was just worry about putting a 120 on front, but it seems to be fine.
Don't hesitate to give feedback :p
I won't ride my bike before 3 weeks at least so for sure u will do more miles than me :p

The local dealer recommended them after telling me some few guys using radial here are happy with those. I was just worry about putting a 120 on front, but it seems to be fine.
Don't hesitate to give feedback :p
I won't ride my bike before 3 weeks at least so for sure u will do more miles than me :p

I wish there was a possibility of riding within 3 weeks Diablotin! :biglaugh:

I'm sure it will be 6 - 8 weeks, maybe even longer. I live on a dirt road and it will be muddy, rutty and saturated with salt once the frost goes out....I can't even trailer it to a good road without getting it all crappy! :bang head:

That is a good price. $50 less than the Michelin I use.

Sounds like they compare..

This tire is awesome. I previously only ran michlin pilot powers or the pilot powers 2ct's , these compare to the high end 2cts. I wouldnt say they are better than the 2cts but they definitley are as good. They Handle great and are very very stable during highspeed cornering , great in wet weather , great street riding , great all around tire. Save your money order these and be done with it , for the money u cant beat this tire.

Anyone use the shinko in 190- 17"?
Just wondering how close they are to actual 190.:ummm:
Thks,

Dale #2592

i use the shinko 190/50 -17 verge 011. do u want me to measure one?

i use the shinko 190/50 -17 verge 011. do u want me to measure one?

If you could....I have a 17" bolted Kosman I wanna put a 190/55 on. Gotta a notched swingarm but the notch really isn't that deep. Just wondering if it'll fit.
I know different makes are different actual size. Thks.

PS Your oring posting are very informative. I'm going to look at mine as soon as it gets warm!

Dale #2592

If you could....I have a 17" bolted Kosman I wanna put a 190/55 on. Gotta a notched swingarm but the notch really isn't that deep. Just wondering if it'll fit.
I know different makes are different actual size. Thks.

PS Your oring posting are very informative. I'm going to look at mine as soon as it gets warm!

Dale #2592

so the like 'birds eye' width is like 180mm. the actual wrap around width is closer to 225mm if that makes sense? i've had 2x morley notched arms. it fit without the washer swap on one and needed the washer swap on the other. this is off the wheel tho as the bike isn't here and i just went and measured the spare tire i have.

ps, no problem, let me know if you need a viton o-ring.

Thks,
I going to dry mount the wheel and take some measurements to see what I can fit in there. I know michelins are just about right on their posted size. Dunlops usually a little smaller.

I'll let you know bout the oring. I have a kawi oval one ready to go. If only it would warm up....

Dale #2592

is the 190 supposed to be a 'birds eye' measurement?

go with the 190/60-17 it is stock for the vrod. it is the same height as the stock set up for the max, so no rpm loss( or gain however you look at it) but you would need a notched swing arm, even with my pcw notched its very close, takes the nipples off the tire....lol..

Almost a guarantee, Diablotin!! I'll just have to read your feedback! :biglaugh:

So Danny, how are the Roadtec Interact Z6 ?
You finally got the opportunity to ride ?

Personally, I will say they are great tires, much more sticky than the marathon I had before :p I'll just need to play with the tire pressure to find a good compromise.

Latest posts

Back