• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale 17x5.5 shaft drive billet wheel made by Mad Max

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

larrydugan

Reaction score
17x5.5 billet rear wheel machined to match the front. I bought this from Mad Max a couple years ago but I changed my mind and converted it to chain drive. I thought I was going to buy another shaft drive but I don't think I will. I bought it for 1500 never installed it but has been out of the packaging no damage no scratched comes with bearings, crush sleeve, rotor mount but no rotor. 1500 obo

17x5.5 billet rear wheel machined to match the front. I bought this from Mad Max a couple years ago but I changed my mind and converted it to chain drive. I thought I was going to buy another shaft drive but I don't think I will. I bought it for 1500 never installed it but has been out of the packaging no damage no scratched comes with bearings, crush sleeve, rotor mount but no rotor. 1500 obo
A pic will help it git gone fast.

I take it this is a OEM-style shaft drive splined wheel? I agree with gentsvmax, pics get things sold.

Still not any pictures? Plus I'm sure people would want to see if the brake stay is offset for a wider tire. And it would also answer the question of, 'is this an OEM-style splined hub?' Or is this a machined from billet new wheel which has been made to accept the splined assembly to work with the OEM final drive?

Ah, the concern about the brake stay offset is an observation for detail typical of the discerning Fire-medic eye.
It was a surprise to me just how much offset was created in the change of wheel width.
From center line right, an offset of 2 3/8" was needed to locate the torque arm back to the caliper.
20210112_184617.jpg
20200813_173618.jpg

Sorry I didn't get around to posting the pictures its mute because I sold to a guy out of state paul from mad max gave him my number. But thanks for looking

Negotiating the sale of a 18" X 5-1/2" spline-drive rear wheel, if the member doesn't buy it, I'll post it.

VMax 18 inch X 5-one half inch wheel.01.jpg

Latest posts

Back