18 inch solid rear wheel

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have an 18x5.5 RC wheel

Attachments

• 1 yr rear.jpg
    1 yr rear.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 44
  • rc.jpg
    rc.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 65
OOPS! I sent the wrong picture.

Attachments

• 1 yr R rear.jpg
    1 yr R rear.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 69
It's hard to tell from the picture, is that the Vrod wheel modified with a Vmax center welded in that's being sold on eBay? If so, they're good wheels, I got one on my bike with no problems!

what finish is that? Do they come polished?

mine is an eightsenough 18x5.5 solid wheel, no paint/ aluminum finish. Not polished per say, but bright enough on arrival and could be polished easy.

It's hard to tell from the picture, is that the Vrod wheel modified with a Vmax center welded in that's being sold on eBay? If so, they're good wheels, I got one on my bike with no problems!

if you are talking about the eightsenough wheels, I think he makes the outer portion and welds in the V-max hub. he offers a $150 back i f you send him your old wheel.

------------------------------------------

the weight of the whole tire and rime is only a couple pounds heavier than the stock rm combo was.

No i bought mine from SportMax. It's a brand new wheel from RC made for the V Max. It was supposed to have the same design as the front but RC made a mistake so instead of $995 or so for the wheel i got it for $750 from SportMax.

could someone post a picture of this set up? I'll buy you a coke.:biglaugh:

What is your criteria for wheels?

Price? Weight? Look?

Price would be the eBay wheel and weight would be Carrozzeria or lightcons and look would be what ever YOU think looks good.

I went for looks and got screwed by Jon Cornell (UFO) so then I went all out for weight and what I actually like better, the Carrozzeria's but they ARE WAY pricey.

Chris

I'm just looking to get away from the factory 15 inch. I'd prefer sportier tires the 18 would allow for.

I also don't see the ebay wheel being mentioned. I'm guessing this isn't something sold all the time?

the guy eightsnuff from ebay dont have the wheels listed all the time you just have to keep an eye out for them or drop him a email just put in his user name and it will let you contact him via ebay.
Chris

Back