1985 at a salvage auction

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No....guy on forklift said he tried to start it but it would not fire. It's all there I don't think he knows what he's doing. I'm gonna try and follow the auction on iaai.com....it's in Middletown Ct. I should've checked the vin #. I'll try to swing in there tomorrow if I'm over that way

What was the month on that sticker I cant read it. This looks like an 86 to me . If it was manufactured after mid 85 it will be considered an 86 model. It does not have the right foot pegs or side covers for an 85. I know they could have been changed

What was the month on that sticker I cant read it. This looks like an 86 to me . If it was manufactured after mid 85 it will be considered an 86 model. It does not have the right foot pegs or side covers for an 85. I know they could have been changed

10/85 Kyle....I guess it is an 86....damn, thought I hooked one

Footpegs and side covers are definitely 86 or newer. Paint cover isn't factory 85 either. It still looks decent though.

I wanted to take the chrome kerker baffle off it for my bike. The guy was like "man there's cameras all over this joint." I left it.

Well be there there for the auction if that's what they do there. If they are parting, heck you do business there. They out to give you a great deal and first Dibs!

Latest posts

Back