1985 V Max vs. Harley Davidson

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adolf

Reaction score
85 Vmax with stage7 and pipes taking a run at a Harley(not V-Rod or Sportster) 96" tricked out. Is there any possibility the VMax can lose in 1/4 mile?

Yes if the vmax rider is slow and the harley rider is fast you are going to lose. oops I just read it was not a Vrod ...I change my opinion he has no shot lol.

If his tassels get caught in your wheels that could spell disaster!

Attachments

• handlebar_tassles_4477.jpg
    handlebar_tassles_4477.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 17
probably not lot of work has to go into a harley motor to make a pass in the 11s

If his tassels get caught in your wheels that could spell disaster!

Tassles crack me up. I can see the quasi-western styling but in the end this is all I end up seeing.

princessv.jpg

But I'm not totally against tassles. some work really well, Don'tcha think? :clapping:
135232.jpg

85 Vmax with stage7 and pipes taking a run at a Harley(not V-Rod or Sportster) 96" tricked out. Is there any possibility the VMax can lose in 1/4 mile?

It depends on whether or not he has the carb chains tuned properly. If he does, WATCH OUT!

A buddy of mine builds Harleys for a living, and his bagger is bored over to be somewhere around 2000cc's. And he still can't take me. He's damn close though.

Look this Harley pissed intself when it saw my Max!HAHAHA

Eat it Harley!

Attachments

• 271427678_BehpX-M.jpg
    271427678_BehpX-M.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 30
  • PissingOnHarleySign.jpg
    PissingOnHarleySign.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 27
My Magna V30 would take a stock 96" Fatboy up to about 80mph....

Unless it has some tremendous amount of work done to it, a general rule of thumb is that Harley's will never give you any competition. The V-rod is the closest offering yet, but even a Gen1 will still walk away from it without too much difficulty, Gen2 he'll be a speck in the mirror by 3rd.

Latest posts

Back