• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1985 V-MAX

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Motor-Officer

Reaction score
I am selling a 1985 Yamaha V-Max. I am the third owner. It has approx. 17,000 miles. It is very clean and 99% original (shorter stalk Yamaha mirrors, new "calypso coral"- orange paint, changes). Everything works and it runs like a new one. Included is an original set of body work for a newer model (Flat black with silver stripes), a very nice stock muffler assembly, and a bunch of other misc. items/parts including an original 1985 sales brochure and the original owners manual. The motorcycle is located in central Illinois. I will be trying to upload some pictures in the near future. If you want to text me at (217)493-1827, I can send pictures quickly. Thank you.
$3500.00

The '85 is definitely the one sure collector's item from the gen. 1 production run (I own a 20th Anniversary 2005). Of course the more-original, the better. Sounds like a fair price for a well-maintained model.

I am selling a 1985 Yamaha V-Max. I am the third owner. It has approx. 17,000 miles. It is very clean and 99% original (shorter stalk Yamaha mirrors, new "calypso coral"- orange paint, changes). Everything works and it runs like a new one. Included is an original set of body work for a newer model (Flat black with silver stripes), a very nice stock muffler assembly, and a bunch of other misc. items/parts including an original 1985 sales brochure and the original owners manual. The motorcycle is located in central Illinois. I will be trying to upload some pictures in the near future. If you want to text me at (217)493-1827, I can send pictures quickly. Thank you.
$3500.00
Would you be interested in a 2001 suzuki intruder with fat apes and hard bags

$3500.00
Please send pictures to
[email protected]

Back