• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1985 Vmax FS

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rbolyard

Reaction score
1985 Vmax for sale. 24, 900 miles in very good condtion. Has fly screen and backrest. Second gear was fixed by previous owner and it runs very well. It has the upgraded Hayabusa brakes. I just bought a new AGM battery for it and it needs absolutely nothing. I have quite a few extra parts that go with it and I've owned it for almost 9 years. I'm asking $2950 for it. Send me a message and I will send photos. I'm in Rolla MO not too far from St Louis. 573-465-3842 is my cell number for any questions

I would recommend just posting the pics here, lots of us will want to see them! :punk:

GLWS!

The last 4 of the VIn is 2561 so it's not too low of a production number and I have some photos but am not sure how to post them.

I managed to get a few photos uploaded this morning.

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 63
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 58
  • photo 4.jpg
    photo 4.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 51
  • photo 6.jpg
    photo 6.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 50
He shore do look purdy, don't he?

Those rear shocks are later models, or aftermarkets too, and the pipes are not 85 issues because the 85 OEM pipes all had chrome tips instead of the black tips as shown in these pics.

Worth every penny of $2950, and then some. IMO It will make someone a nice buy.

Back