• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1986 VMAX (fair condition) in northern Wyoming

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2wheelbob

Reaction score
1986 VMAX (fair condition) in northern Wyoming - Lowered price

I picked up this 1986 VMAX as part of an estate sale. The woman who sold it said it would run so I replaced the battery and clutch master. I put some fresh gas in it and it fired right up. It didn't come with a speedo/odometer so the mileage is unknown. It looks like it will need valve cover gaskets, possibly a front brake master, and some TLC. The paint on the body panels has some orange peel and would need to be redone. Also, there are some scratches and scrapes that don't show in the pictures. I did drive the bike up and down the street in front of my shop and seemed to run good. I was going to keep it but after giving it some serious thought, have decided it isn't my style (I'm more of a dual sport guy). I have a clean/clear title for it so it is ready to go. Decided to lower the price a bit…hoping to get about $1800 and as always, am open to offers. Shoot me a PM if interested. Thanks!

IMG_0001.jpg

IMG_0003.jpg

IMG_0004.jpg

IMG_0005.jpg

Last edited:
Back