• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1986 Vmax For Sale One Owner

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JSTFLYNV

Reaction score
30'000 Miles garage kept always, New Dunlop white letter tires front rotors all pads and handle bar grips too, just cleaned carbs and synced been running fine slowed down off the freeway from just cruising at 65 in fifth gear just as I slowed down and started to pull the clutch in I start hearing a low end rod bering style knock, pretty sure that's what it is, put an oil pressure gauge on it and cold it has plenty of pressure after they heat up I guess from what I've read up on they all drop considerably but still hold 10 plus pounds or so at an idle this one still does, the motor will still start and run. The bike's never been beat or drag raced, only for pick up local. I will not ship or let test drive. I do not want to have the case blown out if you know what I'm saying this is the right bike for someone who knows what they have in mind. Any questions on the rod issue or anything else give me a call, 2000.00 OBO
707-334-4346 George

Latest posts

Back