• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1987 Honda Super Magna -$4,500

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mitchell

Reaction score
Tastefully Customized. One A Kind. Fully Restored. Chromed Out & Too much to list! Located in Joplin, Missouri. Pics are in my profile page. If interested please email me at [email protected] . Thanks, Clay Mitchell

Wow. Shouldn't a bike like that be worth MUCH more?
Don't let anyone "low ball" you.

Thanks! And yes, the price is firm. It truly is an amazing bike with minimal flaws. It has won 3 awards at past Super Magna Meetings and Recieves compliments every time I ride it! Sure.....The blood, sweat, raw fingers & money should make it worth 15 grand. However, the current market is not what it should be for a classic custom Honda. Trust me, I spent endless hours restoring this Super in the past 10 years. And lately I've lost sleep on whether to sell it or my VMax. Unfortunately getting older sux and taking care of more machines is not something I have time for. Enjoy!

Damn, I thought my super was the nicest I had ever seen once I finished her restore. You've got me beat! GLWS!

If your decision is to sell one of the bikes, I'm happy to see that you decided to keep that sweet looking Max.

I'm sure it's not an easy decision though.

GLWS

Mike

If your decision is to sell one of the bikes, I'm happy to see that you decided to keep that sweet looking Max.

I'm sure it's not an easy decision though.
I know I'm at risk of a severe lashing, but If I had to decide.....
I'd sell the Max. Keep the one that is obviously much rarer, much more customized, and the one you've spent the most hands-on time on.

I'm now tied to that wagon wheel, with my shirt off. Try to go easy, lads, I'm old and fragile .
Cheers!

Thanks guys! I really appreciate the good advice and kind words! In this life, its just another chapter and something to remember. Plus, I still have my Vmax!

Back