• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1990 Vmax $1500

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jayber

Reaction score
no longer for sale

Last edited:
Why take the time and effort to change out a starter clutch and put in a used one ?

Same question came to mind because I have to do the same fix.

Good luck with the sale..

Just a heads up. I know my 2 pole/brush started helped continue to poor starting. Also I put a used one in my 90, but loctited and ping'd the bolts.. no issues for over 2 years. Also put a Apex battery in then also.. Bike starts like it should every time now. If I had $$ I would pick it up and fix it..

picz

Attachments

• CAM00009.jpg
    CAM00009.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 131
  • CAM00010.jpg
    CAM00010.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 147
  • CAM00011.jpg
    CAM00011.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 136
Out of the wild blue yonder with this one... what's NC's trailer laws like? I live in Gatlinburg TN, and we're about as lax as it gets on trailers - no tag needed, don't even think you need lights on short ones. :p

Out of the wild blue yonder with this one... what's NC's trailer laws like? I live in Gatlinburg TN, and we're about as lax as it gets on trailers - no tag needed, don't even think you need lights on short ones. :p

MOST LEOs dont mess with smaller trailers although tags are required. No lights are needed as long as pulling vehicle tails can be seen and trailer is 16' or less.
You dont need a trailer you can ride the bike home :)

Man as awesome as that ride would be, I'm a de facto single dad till my wife gets home from an internship in Alaska. So unfortunately I'd need a trailer.

UNLESS!!! I may be able to sweet talk one of my coworkers to tag along.... ;)

Back