• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1991 Vmax for sale

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gregory Reed

Reaction score
1991 Vmax for sale - $1622

I have not ridden this thing in 2 years now. It has over 30,000 miles on it. The good: forward controls, full Kerker exhaust, Corbin, braided lines, COPs ignition coils, and I am sure there is more.

The bad, the headlight bracket is broke, I worked on the carbs and it putters at 4000 rpm and above. It leaks clutch fluid.

Fire sale price. $1622.00. I have a video of it running on Sunday. I squirted a little fuel in the carbs and she started up.

I am wanting a diesel ford and I would throw some money towards a trade if someone has that out there.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_uzHwgQs_PnN1laVGx4U0xtOWM/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_uzHwgQs_PnUlFjYm80bmEtVnM/view?usp=sharing

Last edited:
I have not ridden this thing in 2 years now. It has over 30,000 miles on it. The plusses, forward controls, full Kerker exhaust, Corbin, braided lines, COPs ignition coils, and I am sure there is more.

The bad, the headlight bracket is broke, I worked on the carbs and it putters at 4000 rpm and above. It leaks clutch fluid.

Fire sale price. $1622.00. I have a video of it running on Sunday. I squirted a little fuel in the carbs and she started up.

I am wanting a diesel ford and I would throw some money towards a trade if someone has that out there.
view
[/IMG]
Would that include free shipping to new york?:biglaugh:

If it is prepay, I'll put it on the luggage rack of the Road King. I would say the chances of it making it are 50/50 but the photos would be priceless.

Latest posts

Back