• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1995 15K miles NW Florida

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jess's

Reaction score
1995 15K miles NW Florida Reduced $2850

Link to video below. As stated. Reduced $2850 for quick sale hopefully. Traded a friend for it, since he gave up riding. Text 8505820391or email [email protected] for more details. Never down. Runs about 90%, a bit of low speed grumbling. Gonna shotgun it in coming days. New tires, clutch rebuild, and fork seals. Extra windshield, center stand and other misc. Parts. He's gathering them up. I had a stroke, so my riding days on 2 wheels are over.
Update. Shotgun complete, with good results. Drained and vinegar ed tank. First tank left a bit of crud in filter, changed it drained the bowls they looked great. Will run a tank through again with Seafoam, replace filter again. Unfortunately dropped tank cover when carrying it over to bike. Could have cried :bang head: So it has some scratches on it now. A/F screw in front right carb is nearly stripped so I let it be. New hi res pics.
20160818_164838_zpshvlpvbyd.jpg

20160818_165028_zpsjqmkzhyf.jpg

20160818_165048_zpsmwfohal3.jpg

20160818_165139_zpshi7q5zjs.jpg

Last edited:
If it runs well, I'd say that's a good starting point, especially if it has 15K miles. I'm guessing those are Cobra slip-ons? It does have the passenger backrest, the flyscreen, and the case guards, which I would call the 'big three' OEM accessories.

Thanks, alot ok. Been a long while since i owned one. I know I prefer to do my own work, thats why I figured I'd give a wrencher a shot before doing it myself, gussying it up and putting it on c/l.

Gonna Polish it up, I rebuilt the carbs, had them synced. Ran great for 2 years. Sat for one year plus again, guy asked me to fix it. Said screw it you're just gonna let it varnish again. Finally admitted, it sits in the shed alot. Get it to someone who will ride it.

Shotgun complete. With peas hooter after for good measure. Night and day at idle. I'm not supposed to ride, ( stroke) but I'm gonna run a gallon through it with Seafoam. Someone make me now offer on this thing. Pretty pictures and video tomorrow.

wow. my bike ain't worth sh*t, really. not after seeing these prices for these bikes! I hope that's sold, hell of a deal and nice lookin bike. i like the exhaust slashed. clean bike too. nice.

Mr moderator can you please delete or Mark sold in title? I can't edit for some reason. Thanks

Back