1995 dyno results...with a little nitrous! (dyno graph)

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

backfire

Reaction score
Shortly after we got my machine running right after I first bought it, (http://www.vmaxforum.net/showthread.php?t=1874)
we started playing around a little... We opened up the air box lid, started the dyno pull and one of my guys took a 10 lb. N20 bottle and opened the main valve close enough to the air box to give it a little indirect "fog" just for kicks... MAN.....This thing took off and spun the tire on the rollers!!!! Woo Hooo!!!!

We didn't mess with it any more than that, as I didn't want to hurt the thing, but it was fun indeed to see how well she ran with nitrous on an otherwise stone-stock bike. :punk:

Attachments

• vmax on nitrous-1.jpg
    vmax on nitrous-1.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 146
Shortly after we got my machine running right after I first bought it, (http://www.vmaxforum.net/showthread.php?t=1874)
we started playing around a little... We opened up the air box lid, started the dyno pull and one of my guys took a 10 lb. N20 bottle and opened the main valve close enough to the air box to give it a little indirect "fog" just for kicks... MAN.....This thing took off and spun the tire on the rollers!!!! Woo Hooo!!!!

We didn't mess with it any more than that, as I didn't want to hurt the thing, but it was fun indeed to see how well she ran with nitrous on an otherwise stone-stock bike. :punk:

I hear what you're spraying :biglaugh:

:cheers:

Neil

Attachments

• NOS_072007.jpg
    NOS_072007.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 21
Have you saw them lil' nitrous kits that are supposed to be for scooters and stuff that uses the nitrous cartridges that's supposed to be for refrigeration?? My brother bought one and put on his FI zuki king quad, came with 8 gram and 16 gram cartridges, the 8 gram can't feel much, but definetly the 16 gram, but it runs out really fast. What if u got one of these and used it on the vmax doing about what u just did, probably be good for a .1 or so, or if ur able to hit it off line and get that extra surge u could probably pull a pretty good 60.

Have you saw them lil' nitrous kits that are supposed to be for scooters and stuff that uses the nitrous cartridges that's supposed to be for refrigeration?? My brother bought one and put on his FI zuki king quad, came with 8 gram and 16 gram cartridges, the 8 gram can't feel much, but definetly the 16 gram, but it runs out really fast. What if u got one of these and used it on the vmax doing about what u just did, probably be good for a .1 or so, or if ur able to hit it off line and get that extra surge u could probably pull a pretty good 60.
I think you'd better stop sniffing that stuff.

Latest posts

Back