1995 FL bike 23K mi $2500

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fire-medic

Staff member
Reaction score
This belongs to a guy from whom I have bought parts. He's decided to get off this ride, it's really clean, I'd like to buy it but am just about done (hopefully) getting my ride back onto the road. So, if I had found this before I had started spending $$$ on mine, I would have bought this and parted-out mine. But, the timing was wrong.

Anyway, there have been a few guys looking at 1980's VMax'es for the same $, and this is in better shape I bet. The biggest drawback is he said it 'needs a new tire!' (imagine that!). He has a few other toys in the garage, so he isn't afraid of spending $ to keep them running. For someone who is in the market, this is about the best deal for the newest bike in the best shape I have encountered lately. But, you talk to the man and you make-up your own mind.

http://miami.craigslist.org/brw/mcy/2628932690.html

5T35Z05R33nd3mf3p3ba28b7dcfb7345219fc.jpg

YAMAHA VMAX, 1995, 23K MILES, BLACK, SUPER TRAPP EXHAUST, CORBIN SEAT W REMOVABLE BACKREST, RUNS AND LOOKS GOOD. NO ISSUES. HAVE BIG BIKE FUN FOR LITTLE BIKE MONEY. $2,500.00 firm. CALL OR TEXT 954-895-3682

Yep, seems like a deal. I paid $3400 for my black 95 with 23K about six months ago. Someone will snatch this up. Who knows, Kyle may have an interest.

That's a good deal for someone looking.
There's a basket case Vmax on CL here. Pics show an engine apart, cylinder walls all rusted. Apart for a long time. He wants 2k lol. I'm expecting an email telling me where to go with the offer I made. I told him there were ride able bikes out there for what he's asking. http://boston.craigslist.org/nos/mcy/2654971923.html
Steve-o

That's a good deal for someone looking.
There's a basket case Vmax on CL here. Pics show an engine apart, cylinder walls all rusted. Apart for a long time. He wants 2k lol. I'm expecting an email telling me where to go with the offer I made. I told him there were ride able bikes out there for what he's asking. http://boston.craigslist.org/nos/mcy/2654971923.html
Steve-o
Yeah I spotted this one a bit back & thought the guy was nuts

I'd laugh at that ad you linked but it's not even funny. I wouldn't even want to piss around with that mess for $100.00

To bad I live in wyoming

You should ask "CaptainKyle" about shipping costs if you are interested for the price. I am guessing motor freight of $500 but ask Kyle for a quote if you are interested. I would go out & look at it again, I haven't seen it since this past early spring. From what I have seen people asking, it is easily comparable to what others are asking ~$4K. He has it priced to move, not to sit on it.

Yeah, $2500 is a really good deal. Someone will be happy.

I love it when people try to pawn their "mess" of an abandoned project off for stupid money. As if being in a million pieces in waterlogged cardboard boxes in no way affects the value.

I am w/you, "Ra," As if being in a million pieces in waterlogged cardboard boxes in no way affects the value."

Stupid people! Someone should demand to see it and then make him an offer of $75 after carefully examining each and every part/box. Waste his time!

I love it when people try to pawn their "mess" of an abandoned project off for stupid money. As if being in a million pieces in waterlogged cardboard boxes in no way affects the value.

$2500 for a nice VMAX is great.
The mess in Ma? $400 if the carbs were complete,was what I offered. Only because I could go pick it up.
Steve

Latest posts

Back