• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1995 VMAX for sale *SOLD*

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lastwhiteman

Reaction score
Due to my looming retirement date and having too many vehicles I'm listing my '95 Gen 1 Max for sale.
It's got 84,000 miles on the clock so it's obviously been ridden and not let sit outside collecting rust, always garage kept.
I'm just getting old and this bike goes much faster than I can think anymore.
I've made a few modifications through the years so I will list what I can remember.
New Metzler ME888's
bullet front turn signals/running lights
100/80W headlight with relay
braided front brake lines
Slipstreamer Hellfire windshield
Kuryakyn grips
aftermarket mirrors, still have the originals
Corbin seat and have one good original with the hardware and another to be recovered, so 3 seats
VGas carbs installed by Jon Cornell and have the original carbs, cables, intakes with stage 7 installed
VGas ram air scoops and stacks with filters and pre-filters
PCW clutch with the heavier spring (not double D)
I've rebuilt the clutch and brake hydraulics about two years ago
passenger backrest with luggage rack
hard saddlebags with turn signal/running lights amateurishly installed (hey they work)
dual brake/running lights
oil changes every 3000 miles with Rotella T
Holeshot exhaust
Progressive springs up front and shocks out back.
Adjustable clutch and brake levers (not the ones that ruin the clutch)
Cheapo chrome clutch and brake reservoir covers. I might trash those.
I adjusted the head bearings according to Sean Morley's instructions, no high speed wobble.
Really a good running dependable bike. I replaced the thermostat 3 years ago so no overheating issues.
I've not had any starter issues at all and no 2nd gear problems either.
There are other things I've done but I'm getting tired of typing.
I'm thinking $3500, someone with the time and place could part it out and double your money (just sayin).
Let me know if anyone has questions.

Attachments

• vmax1.JPG
    vmax1.JPG
    335.3 KB · Views: 60
  • vmax2.JPG
    vmax2.JPG
    349.8 KB · Views: 56
  • vmax3.JPG
    vmax3.JPG
    352.6 KB · Views: 52
  • vmax4.JPG
    vmax4.JPG
    345 KB · Views: 50
  • vmax5.JPG
    vmax5.JPG
    176.4 KB · Views: 50
  • vmax6.JPG
    vmax6.JPG
    199.8 KB · Views: 46
  • vmax7.JPG
    vmax7.JPG
    212.3 KB · Views: 45
  • vmax8.JPG
    vmax8.JPG
    213.1 KB · Views: 46
  • vmax9.JPG
    vmax9.JPG
    255.8 KB · Views: 50
  • vmax10.JPG
    vmax10.JPG
    220.5 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
Due to my looming retirement date and having too many vehicles I'm listing my '95 Gen 1 Max for sale.
It's got 84,000 miles on the clock so it's obviously been ridden and not let sit outside collecting rust, always garage kept.
I've made a few modifications through the years so I will list what I can remember.
New Metzler ME888's
Kuryakyn grips
Corbin seat and have one good original with the hardware and another to be recovered, so 3 seats
VGas carbs installed by Jon Cornell and have the original carbs, cables, intakes with stage 7 installed
hard saddlebags with turn signal/running lights amateurishly installed (hey they work)
Holeshot exhaust
Really a good running dependable bike. I replaced the thermostat 3 years ago so no overheating issues.
I'm thinking $3500, someone with the time and place could part it out and double your money (just sayin).

Graveyard, nice touch.

New Metzler ME888's
Kuryakyn grips
Holeshot exhaust
I've got a 79 VW sand rail built in germany has vin and stamp , with a Porsche 914 flat four brand new starter fuel reg. And coil. 3 extra blocks , 3 transmissions, new trans axels, and 2 new cranks, rings and more if interested in trading.

I've got a 79 VW sand rail built in germany has vin and stamp , with a Porsche 914 flat four brand new starter fuel reg. And coil. 3 extra blocks , 3 transmissions, new trans axels, and 2 new cranks, rings and more if interested in trading.
If I were 40 years younger I would probably consider your trade, but no.

Congratulations on retirement , may you enjoy it for many yrs. . Sorry to hear about selling the V-Max , Good Luck on your sale!

I don't know if you just not into bikes anymore or if your just not into going fast on a vmax, but I have one more trade offer to consider. I have a very comfortable 2001 suzuki intruder 1500, very nice and smooth bike, has hard bags and all.

Well no, I've got two bikes and five cars/trucks and just need to downsize. With the commies in control of the former USA now it's time to lean out a bit.

Oops, you might have just lost half of your potential customers. Not that I agree or disagree, just saying.

I agree on that point 100%. Good luck with your bike!
Thanks, not sure if there's much of a market for a bike that age and mileage. If not, hey it's paid for, I'll continue to ride it. On the other thing, most of us are just trying to get by and live a decent life. I have little time or patience for fools.

OP is not lying, Look up the "great reset".... Creepy Bill Gates says by year 2030 there will be no gas/combustion vehicles for the sake of "climate change"

OP is not lying, Look up the "great reset".... Creepy Bill Gates says by year 2030 there will be no gas/combustion vehicles for the sake of "climate change"
Bill Gates has also recently became the largest agricultural land owner in the US. He also advocates for zero population growth and/or reducing the population. Nothing to see here, move along.

Latest posts

Back