• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1995 Vmax R1 Front end 200 tire 40k miles $5000

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Travolous

Reaction score
I've decided to sell my bike. I have two small children and just have decided to no longer ride at this time in my life. It has 40k miles on it with no engine problems or transmission problems. I am the third owner, owner 1 was a female who rode with her husband long distances where it received most of its miles early on. Second owner was an older gentleman from the mountains who rode it to work on nice days, and I am the third owner who bought it stock with 38k miles. Since I bought it, I made the following modifications in order of when I did them
Dale Walker Holeshot Exhaust
Seats (RMSportmax front, Morley middle and rear)
Drag Bars
Cycle One Off USD conversion, using a 2008 R1 front end.
Cycle One Off Notched and Braced swingarm
Cycle One Off Mad Max rear rim
Dunlop 200 series tire
CBR Tail Light
Koso RXN2+ Digital Cluster (Wired only for RPM at the moment)

I have replaced all fluids and done regular maintenance including a new battery. It needs the middle drive shaft seal replaced, it developed a small leak after I put the tire on. I have the seal and it's easy to replace.

I am asking $5000 for the motorcycle and have decided that I wouldn't be able to sell it for less. I still do love to just stare at it every day :) it rides amazing, has every ounce of power it should have and you will not find a better looking, head turning, and talked about bike for less! You can email me at [email protected] and I will answer any questions I can.

Attachments

• vmax 3.jpg
    vmax 3.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 69
  • My vmax 4.JPG
    My vmax 4.JPG
    41.4 KB · Views: 67
  • My vmax 3.JPG
    My vmax 3.JPG
    38.9 KB · Views: 69
  • My vmax 5.JPG
    My vmax 5.JPG