• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1996 Vmax for sale $1000.00

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shawnlee

Supporting Member
Reaction score
1996 with 49000+ miles. Pros: 2nr gear never been an issue,flyscreen, 2 line ss front brakes,ss clutch and ss rear brake line,bar end mirrors,fan switch,stage 7 dyno jet kit with puke box and k&n filters,r6 tail piece with aftermarket break light, after market front blinkers,Gen 1 2 1/2 inch UFO full exhaust. cons: leak coming from shifter seal,starter stripped and needs starter parts, carbs cleaned. Has been sitting in garage for 2 months. I bought the 2019 VMAX so I want this one to go to a good home. The bike pulls and sounds like a beast as we all know. Pictures on request because I can"t seem to put them on here. I live 40 miles north of Gainesville in Lake City. Thanks, Shawn

I bought a 2019 this year as well. Gen2 is great. I sold my Gen1 a couple of weeks later. I wish I had kept it. Particularly with the Yamaha announcement that they are retiring the VMAX.

You should keep it if you have the space.

1996 with 49000+ miles. Pros: 2nr gear never been an issue,flyscreen, 2 line ss front brakes,ss clutch and ss rear brake line,bar end mirrors,fan switch,stage 7 dyno jet kit with puke box and k&n filters,r6 tail piece with aftermarket break light, after market front blinkers,Gen 1 2 1/2 inch UFO full exhaust. cons: leak coming from shifter seal,starter stripped and needs starter parts, carbs cleaned. Has been sitting in garage for 2 months. I bought the 2019 VMAX so I want this one to go to a good home. The bike pulls and sounds like a beast as we all know. Pictures on request because I can"t seem to put them on here. I live 40 miles north of Gainesville in Lake City. Thanks, Shawn
I want it I have cash. Location? If it's still available

Back