• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1996 Vmax for sale

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shawnlee

Supporting Member
Reaction score
1996 Vmax-pros: s.s. front brake lines,2 lines not 2 into 1,s.s clutch line and rear brake line, fan switch,crash guards,fly screen,stage 7 dyno jet with puke box, k&n air filters,r-6 tail piece with after merket brake light, after market front blinkers, bar end mirors, Gen 1 UFO full 2 1/2inch exhaust. cons: leak coming from gear shifter shaft,just needs a new seal, needs new starter parts,not the motor but the parts inside the side cover and of course carbs to be cleaned,proply pea shooter style. I have many parts to go along with the bike. All this for 1,000.00. I am in Lake city which is about 40 miles north of gainesville on I-75

1996 Vmax-pros: s.s. front brake lines,2 lines not 2 into 1,s.s clutch line and rear brake line, fan switch,crash guards,fly screen,stage 7 dyno jet with puke box, k&n air filters,r-6 tail piece with after merket brake light, after market front blinkers, bar end mirors, Gen 1 UFO full 2 1/2inch exhaust. cons: leak coming from gear shifter shaft,just needs a new seal, needs new starter parts,not the motor but the parts inside the side cover and of course carbs to be cleaned,proply pea shooter style. I have many parts to go along with the bike. All this for 1,000.00. I am in Lake city which is about 40 miles north of gainesville on I-75
Is this still available

Back