1996 Vmax turn signal relay

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2F792

Reaction score
Looks like my turn signal relay is gone. I am trying to wire it a Harlan shift light to the rear of the tach and there's no power to the brown wire. The gray is the tach impulse wire and the black is the ground. Does anyone know if the tach power is routed through the turn signal relay??? The tach does not work now but the cluster still lights up?? I HATE electrical stuff!!

Attachments

• IMG_5724.jpg
    IMG_5724.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 16
Looks like my turn signal relay is gone. I am trying to wire it a Harlan shift light to the rear of the tach and there's no power to the brown wire. The gray is the tach impulse wire and the black is the ground. Does anyone know if the tach power is routed through the turn signal relay??? The tach does not work now but the cluster still lights up?? I HATE electrical stuff!!

The brown wire powers up at the turn signal fuse, then feeds the turn signal relay, the horn, tach, temp.gauge, and neutral indicator light.
I'd first check for battery voltage on the upstream side of the fuse holder, then the fuse itself, and then the inputs to the above mentioned items.
Cheers, and welcome to the forum!:punk:

Back