• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1998 Mettalic Black rear fender in good condition needing no paint work

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimvette999

Reaction score
Looking for a factory Black, Gen 1 Rear Fender in good condition. Just need the plastic fender.
Thank you!
Jim

I am not sure what I have but can check? Most likely it's going to have scuffs and not be perfect. The OEM had a couple of different blacks available? Is there a specific year you're trying to match? I can also have one freshly painted gloss black. Email me at [email protected]

Thank you Sean... I was looking for the 98 color that's a metallic. I could paint one too but the cost of the materials is pricey to shoot one fender. I was looking for a good used that would require no paint...I should have indicated such in the post. I made the mistake of letting a drop light housing get too close to mine and it melted a dent into it.
Thank you.

That sucks. Email me a reminder to check and see what I have

Back