• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1998 Suzuki Bandit 1200 Holeshot equipped

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maxorel

Reaction score
Just bought a 2002 Max, and am looking to find a good home for my Black Bandit, here in Eastern Pa., zip code 19605:

http://reading.craigslist.org/mcy/4097721096.html

Turn key, no issues, Paypal and shipping an option. Will deal for a Forum member here, as it's a good home.

GSXR1100 engine, reliable and stock carbs(not flatslides) in a comfy package.

If I don't sell it by Spring....I'll justify keeping/modding her.

[email protected] if interested.

Keep the Bandit! These bikes are 2 different beasts, made for different purposes. I kept my Gen 3 Bandit after the purchase of my Max and it won't be going anywhere for a long time. I also owned a Gen 2 Bandit earlier, so I know what you got in the big Zuk.

Thx Bronc- rode the Max tonight-then the Bandit.... if I can keep it, I will ;)

I had an 07 Gen 3 Bandito all bagged out that I commuted on- this Gen 1.....she's just...... raw. If I lightened it a bunch and dropped a tooth up front....

$2500 for a MaxForum member though... is a great spare toy..streetfighter...dragbike on the cheap.... in great shape!

The Bandit is a cheap bike to own. Low on insurance, good MPGs, bullet proof motor, dead reliable....I would keep it for a streetfighter project!

Probably will... just wanted to do some things to the Max and payoff my car.....LoL

First rule of Streetfighter Club.....we don't talk about Streetfighter Club.

Loved my Bandit, that's a lot of bike for $2300.

They have the most wonderfully simple, torquey, powerful, & unbreakable motor ever.

Just bought a 2002 Max, and am looking to find a good home for my Black Bandit, here in Eastern Pa., zip code 19605:

http://reading.craigslist.org/mcy/4097721096.html

Turn key, no issues, Paypal and shipping an option. Will deal for a Forum member here, as it's a good home.

GSXR1100 engine, reliable and stock carbs(not flatslides) in a comfy package.

If I don't sell it by Spring....I'll justify keeping/modding her.

[email protected] if interested.
You really should try and make it to Johnstown for Thunder in the Valley in June.
You'll get to ride with about 100 (or so) other Vmaxes.

Nice bike, I have 3 friends that ride a bandit... 1 ride's hard all the time stop and go front wheel hopper. Very strong bike. I hope you find a buyer - i no a little extra money helps. My wife was looking for a bike, a few weeks ago I was trying to push her on a member vmax here Danny I almost had her to buy it. Until she seen this blue honda magna she side this is going home.. I thought it would be cool for me and my wife to have vmax bikes.

I have heavy mod zx7 with a race motor zx9. A member here seen a picture of the zx7 ask me would a sale it and can he have info on all the work dun to the bike. I sent him dyno sheets test and my old 1/4 mile times and the paper work on the motor cams rods pistons gearing any trany work. The motor work was by Muzzy I'm not sure if they still around. The bike only runs on 92 octane or better anything lower motor will pig. I only ride it now up down the street around my other home and take to bike and car shows. He offer me $6000.00 for the bike..
Man my wife keep telling me why you holding on to it. You don't ride it. I bought the bike new in 1994. I'm not sure what to do.

Latest posts

Back