• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1998 V Max 1200 Black in Cornwall, UK.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grizzly

Reaction score
Hi
I have for sale in Cornwall, UK, a 1998 1200 Black V Max (Full Power USA W series). I completely dismantled the bike to renovate the engine exterior. The engine was then re-painted and its visible alloy polished and lacquered. I now have a major disability, which prevents me from re-building the bike. The wheels have also recently been re- powder-coated in the original Black. Also an almost new original silencer (seriously expensive !!!)

There is also a spare chassis (with registration documentation) and the beginnings of a Trike Rear end. Complete with Ford Sierra Final drive, new alloy wheels and tyres, hubs, brakes, mudguards, lighting and hand braking components, etc.

Price, I like to think at least £2500.

If anyone in the UK is interested, please contact me. Collection only from Cornwall. [email protected]

Last edited:
Hi
I have for sale in Cornwall, UK, a 1998 1200 Black V Max (Full Power USA W series). I completely dismantled the bike to renovate the engine. The engine was then re-painted and its visible alloy polished and lacquered. I now have a major disability, which prevents me from re-building it. There is also a spare chassis (with registration documentation) and the beginnings of a Trike Rear end. Complete with Ford Sierra Final drive, brakes, mudguards, lighting and braking components, hubs, etc. The wheels are newly powder-coated in original Black.

If anyone in the UK is interested, please contact me. Collection only from Cornwall. [email protected]
You'd better say how much you want for it?

a photo is worth a 1,000 words.:cool:

Latest posts

Back