• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 1998 V-Max for sale in NE Ohio

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
After almost 20 years, I need to part with my V-Max!

Asking only $5,000

The bike is ready to ride!

• 15,658 Miles
  • LED Brake light
  • LED Turn Signals
  • LED Headlight
  • Custom cut seat. It sits a little lower and is MUCH more comfortable than the stock seat.
  • 4 K&N Filters all separate. The original airbox will go with the bike.
  • Crash bars
  • New Metzler Tires front and rear have less than 100 miles on them.
  • All 4 carburetors completely rebuilt in 2021. All brass either polished or replaced along with any rubber seals, and floats set.
  • Stage 7 Jet and needle kit
  • Marks custom headers and cans. See video at the bottom of this page to listen
  • Front springs replaced with Progressive springs
  • Superbrace on the front forks

See with video for exhaust note and contact on this page: Motorcycle (mikescarsandparts.com)

• 20220507_131101.jpg20220507_131108.jpg20220507_131113.jpg20220507_131123.jpg

After almost 20 years, I need to part with my V-Max!

Asking only $5,000

The bike is ready to ride!

• 15,658 Miles
  • LED Brake light
  • LED Turn Signals
  • LED Headlight
  • Custom cut seat. It sits a little lower and is MUCH more comfortable than the stock seat.
  • 4 K&N Filters all separate. The original airbox will go with the bike.
  • Crash bars
  • New Metzler Tires front and rear have less than 100 miles on them.
  • All 4 carburetors completely rebuilt in 2021. All brass either polished or replaced along with any rubber seals, and floats set.
  • Stage 7 Jet and needle kit
  • Marks custom headers and cans. See video at the bottom of this page to listen
  • Front springs replaced with Progressive springs
  • Superbrace on the front forks

See with video for exhaust note and contact on this page: Motorcycle (mikescarsandparts.com)

A clean bike, someone is going to make an offer on something that well cared-for and equipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back