• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1998 Vmax Fork Tube desperately needed ASAP

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Denci

Reaction score
I am in the middle of installing a lowering kit and fixing a leaky seal.
The PO has cross threaded the fork cap into the fork and I could not get it out for the life of me.
I finally did and that is when I discovered the cross threaded cap, It was a result of damaged threads inside the tube.
I ordered a new cap and now am desperately on the hunt for a fork tube. If you have one or know where to get one please let me know.
Thanks guys!

It looks like Franks Forks only does vmax up to year 1992, I did ask for a quote for my 1998 anyway though.
I contact Captain Kyle too thanks for the info

Call them! They do 43 mm forks, the website doesn't list all their offerings. They are never a strong web-presence. They're too-busy working the shop.

Hopefully Franks Forks will give me a call asap, I am dead in the water until i get a fork.
Thanks again to the forum members for all the info!
Ask them for a quote for your bike, there's a place on the website to do it.

Back