• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale 1998 Yamaha Vmax Vmx1200 1200 Engine Valve Covers

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

patate657

Brownsville, tx
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Off of a wrecked 1998 vMax W/10,500 Miles.
Look very good.
Should polish up nicely.
With Hardware.
Asking $45
Location 78520
Free Shipping

Attachments

• P5110082.JPG
    P5110082.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • P5110083.JPG
    P5110083.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
This has happened 2-3 times. When someone comes on here and asks me if I got a part and I answer yes after searching my stuff and get no response. Makes me think someone comes in the back door, Messages the person that's asking and sell them what they need......:(

This has happened 2-3 times. When someone comes on here and asks me if I got a part and I answer yes after searching my stuff and get no response. Makes me think someone comes in the back door, Messages the person that's asking and sell them what they need......:(
I had asked if you have the air box/cleaner lid (I have an 85 assuming it would fit) in the past. Thought after reading this. Maybe I had missed your response somehow.
Thanks for the front masters and lines.

LOL, don't hate the player, hate the game! You know how it goes,
make em an offer they cant refuse.
I do love our free market system at work💲

Latest posts

Back