• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Motorycle For Sale 1999 Magna Charged Supercharged V-Max w/tons of parts

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yeshoney

Reaction score
For sale: Very simply put, I will not have the time and do not have the knowledge to get this bad boy back on the road. There is a long back story with the original owner and why only 2900 original miles on a 1999 Vmax. It is a Magna Charger - Supercharged Vmax. I have the newly rebuilt Holley 400 cfm carb that was bench flowed ready to go on. I have video of it running from years ago when I bought it. All the important internals were done when it was built. It has had a Huyabusa rear 17” wheel conversion and has a Corbin seat to go with it. I have a wide tire kit that includes all the parts on the bench, swing arm, axle and pivot shaft. I have the title for this bike in hand. I do not need help selling it nor do I need to sell it. My price of $8000 is fair and firm. First come first serve on this. I will take more pictures and answer any and all questions. Local pick up by buyer or I will work with your shipper. Zip is 06385. WAterford CTVM1.jpg

Attachments

• VM2.jpg
    VM2.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 1
  • VM3.jpg
    VM3.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 2
  • VM4.jpg
    VM4.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 0
  • VM5.jpg
    VM5.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
  • VM6.jpg
    VM6.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 4
  • VM7.jpg
    VM7.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 4
  • VM8.jpg
    VM8.jpg
    5 MB · Views: 1
  • VM9.jpg
    VM9.jpg
    4.9 MB · Views: 1
What needs done to it that you know of for it to run again? I know the obvious but why isn't it running now? Why did it stop running?

What needs done to it that you know of for it to run again? I know the obvious but why isn't it running now? Why did it stop running?
For it to run, all it really needs is to have the carburetor put back on, however, I would not run the gas that's in the tank through that carb right now. It really needs to be drained and new fuel line and filter. Rear tire is bald (can't imagine why!!). Fluids should be changed and a new battery. Thats it.

Oh, ok, so it's pretty much ready to rock?I was just asking for a buddy he was interested but wanted to make sure it wasn't a project bike or motor issues. Thanks for responding.

Latest posts

Back