• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Motorycle For Sale 1999 VMax 1200 Gen 1

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris Pales

Reaction score
1999 Vmax 1200 Gen 1 for sale. 29,204 miles, Carbon fiber grey, backrest, great tires, engine guards, soft saddle bags, bike cover and battery tender. I also have the grab bar. Northwest Sub of Chicago in Bartlett, IL. Asking $5600.00 or best offer.
630-675-9439

Attachments

• Max4.jpg
    Max4.jpg
    158.4 KB · Views: 86
  • Max5.jpg
    Max5.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 82
  • Max2.jpg
    Max2.jpg
    161.8 KB · Views: 80
  • Max1.jpg
    Max1.jpg
    155.3 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:
Thanks! I didn't want to put bags on at first, but sometimes you just accumulate stuff, like gloves, extra clear glasses, etc. I'm glad they fit well and look well too.

What bags are those and how did you mount them? Looks like they wrap around the sissy bar... I may go that route but with a Mad Max look.

The bags are "over the fender" style and they fit perfectly under the back seat. The also have a loop that I used a jb nylon tie and loosely attached it to through the shock spring. With the bags under the back seat, they are snug and secure.

Back