• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1999 wide tire VmaxI

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spubar44

Reaction score
1999 Vmax with wide tire and mods

1999 Yamaha Vmax in excellent condition and taken great care of. I have all maintenance documented on a folder since new. All receipts since new are also in the folder including the original purchase receipt! I am the third owner and purchased it from a woman.

This is the carbon fiber edition, has 12+k miles, Chrome side scoops, full Kerker 4-1 header and pipe, also an extra louder slip on pipe, still have the old rear tire and wheel. new odyssey battery, carbs rejetted to match the pipe with extra jets, K&N air filter, after market clutch kit, and it also has the T-boost system installed to turn the V-boost on at 3,000 rpm's instead of 6,000 rpm's. It also has a bypass switch to turn the cooling fan when you want if you are riding through traffic so you don't have to wait for it to to reach the high trip switch to come one. Runs perfect with no problems. I have all Dyno sheets from when the pipe and carbs where getting tuned showing the horsepower and torque data. This is a mean bike! As you can see, this bike has been modified, it has smaller turn signals, bar end mirrors, low cut seat, aftermarket gas shocks with double adjustors on the springs, a 3" stretched and braced swing arm that allows the use of a new 200mm Avon tire to run on the 17" polished wheel that is cut to match the from wheel design. With that, a lighted billet license plate holder bolts to the axle to keep the rear end clean. The big square tail light was tossed and a nice LED cat eye was put in its place to looks like it should. Clean and clear title in hand. You wont see another one of these around anytime soon. This is the bike that will turn heads. Nothing wrong with the bike, never wrecked or laid down. I am Located 40 miles west of Chicago, IL in Naperville, IL.
I really don't care to sell, but I have two bikes and the wife and I are going through tough times so, staying with the kids are more important than my bikes, so I have to sell one for now. If you want more info or pics of the bike, feel free to let me know, but rest assured that I will not give it away, so please be respectful. I had big plans and never wanted to let any of my bikes go, but both will put up for sale and I will just keep the one that does not sell. Thanks for looking

Asking 6,000 firm

Attachments

• IMG_0040[1].jpg
    IMG_0040[1].jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG_0042[1].jpg
    IMG_0042[1].jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_0043[1].jpg
    IMG_0043[1].jpg
    73 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_0045[1].jpg
    IMG_0045[1].jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:
Great looking bike. GLWS, and hopefully there is a way that everything will work out, and you can keep the Max's.

I sure hope so! that would be the best thing that I could wish for, but right now, the cards dealt to me are iffy, and I don't want to call the bluff with these stakes. Thanks for the input.

Latest posts

Back