1st Annual N.E. International Pizza Run

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no shirt yet, gonna wait for the fresh batch of xxl to come out, 2010 models :punk: hey buster think there might be a long sleeve version coming out???
great looking shirts.

no shirt yet, gonna wait for the fresh batch of xxl to come out, 2010 models :punk: hey buster think there might be a long sleeve version coming out???
great looking shirts.

+1 I was wondering about a long sleeve hoodie....I like a hood under my helmet on those 'cool' mornings my neck wants a little extra cover. :eusa_dance:

Apparently VINNMAX had some GREAT family photos that I missed.....:bang head:

I guess I'll get to see them on the next run....

He doesn't say much here on the forum....

But in person he's a great guy....:punk:

I too had a great time. Sorry bout the family photos,next time! Thanks for the compliment, all you guys & gal are such beautiful people. Cann't wait for the next ride. Actually I ride till the snow hits the ground.Hey tugla send me your address so Ican get the can out to ya.

i was telling vinnmax over the phone after the run i know a few of us are thinking of one last western mass run, so we'll have to see if something is possible, i don't think a western/central MA southern VT/NH run would be a bad idea at all in mid-october, see some leaves n shit.

i was telling vinnmax over the phone after the run i know a few of us are thinking of one last western mass run, so we'll have to see if something is possible, i don't think a western/central MA southern VT/NH run would be a bad idea at all in mid-october, see some leaves n shit.

This might be do-able!! :hmmm:

giddy-up im game for that. :punk:

Looks/sounds like you guys had a blast on the Pizza Run. Hope to make it next time!

Wouldn't mind getting in on some of that U.P. cousine either!

Or some of that New Brunswick smoker action.

Geez, I love food!

Cheers!

Blaine

i was telling vinnmax over the phone after the run i know a few of us are thinking of one last western mass run, so we'll have to see if something is possible, i don't think a western/central ma southern vt/nh run would be a bad idea at all in mid-october, see some leaves n shit.

yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

here are a few pics of the crew from this weekend.

Attachments

• IMG_0498.jpg
    IMG_0498.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0500.jpg
    IMG_0500.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0501.jpg
    IMG_0501.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0505.jpg
    IMG_0505.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0506.jpg
    IMG_0506.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0508.jpg
    IMG_0508.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0509.jpg
    IMG_0509.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 13
thanks, had to pay attention in front at 70mph vs looking at the camera for the shot, so ended taking tons just to make sure i got something, next time will get closer vs zooming in

Got a call from vmaxride06 'bout an hour ago....he was standing under the Sergi's canopy waiting for his pizza to be done!!

He drove all the way up there from Rochester to buy his wife Barb their anniversary dinner from Sergi's!!

That's how good THAT pizza is!!! :clapping:

gonna be cold pizza by the time he gets back to the 'roch'

Got a call from vmaxride06 'bout an hour ago....he was standing under the Sergi's canopy waiting for his pizza to be done!!

He drove all the way up there from Rochester to buy his wife Barb their anniversary dinner from Sergi's!!

That's how good THAT pizza is!!! :clapping:

WTF?!?!?!?!?!?

I get no call?!?!?!?!?:ummm:

:damn angry:

Hope they have a good time:clapping:

And congratulations:eusa_dance:

Latest posts

Back