1st Annual Vmax Rally In the Valley Maggie Valley NC

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaptainKyle

Supporting Member
Reaction score
1st annual Vmax rally in the Valley . It will be September 1st thru the 4th 2016 Thursday thru Sunday & will be at the Clarketon motel in Maggie Valley Be sure to tell them when you call that you are with the Vmax Club . I know its Labor day weekend but its the only time that I could get the whole Motel. http://www.clarketonmotel.com/hotel-overview.html
I would suggest booking early she is holding it for us for a little bit .Also you must call to book it no online booking that far in advance & you need to tell her your with the Vmax club any way. It is not a big place & she said it usually starts booking up pretty quick when the riding season hits again. All bikes welcome. I am sure it will be mainly Vmax but I have friends that ride other stuff like me & my wing.LOL

I looked around at different places & this place was highly recommended by a Vmax Brother. It is small but being a first year event I figured it would work there are only 15 rooms although she did say if she knew enough in advance that they had a place next door to.

You cant beat the riding here. If you have always wanted to do the dragon ,cherahola,moonshiner 28 , rattler this is your chance. At this point there will be no door prizes,banquet etc. It is just a vmax get together although i do plan on bringing my smokers and me not riding 1 day and cooking for everyone who wants to pitch in a little.

Sounds like a good time, no idea what my schedule will be like that far out but I'll put it on the calendar.

I wish I had a Vmax, and could be there. You guys will enjoy it for sure. I will be there in June with my M109R fellas, and again in October with the spyder gang. I have been going every year, for the past 7. It is one of those vacations that I plan on making every year. Have fun!

I wish I had a Vmax, and could be there. You guys will enjoy it for sure. I will be there in June with my M109R fellas, and again in October with the spyder gang. I have been going every year, for the past 7. It is one of those vacations that I plan on making every year. Have fun!

Come on you don't need a Vmax to join the fun there will be at least 1 Harley with us all bikes are welcome.

Got some news last night that will have a large impact on my life in ~ 8 months so it is looking unlikely for me. Damn goalie missed another one!

Tex, I suppose getting the kid thing under your belt early in life.

Just reserved my room, hate to wish away the summer, but i can't wait it's gonna be SWEET !

Back