1st Annual Vmax Rally In the Valley Maggie Valley NC

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok people if anyone still needs a room their is still a couple left & I dont think she can really hold them any more so call now if you still need a room.

I switched to a bigger room when a member had to cancel my old room had 2 queens and a full Kitchen and was $ 89 a night I believe their is still 2 single bed rooms left & I think they were $ 59 which is real reasonable.

Here is what I have for food so far.
Tom ( BeeKeeper) $ 15.00
Robert Boatman $ 30.00
Karl Hill $ 30.00
Eric Trammell $ 15.00
Damon Ferraiuolo $ 30.00
Patrick Kloostra $ 15.00
Jamie Marsten $ 15.00
David Kopaceski $ 50.00
Reese L $ 15.00

And last but not least Tex85 that can not even make it donated $ 50.00 to make sure we had enough for food . I will update this list as people pay & thanks to Tex their will most likely be stuffed Jalopenos on the menu & that will pay for extras that I always seem to forget like paper plates plastic wear etc.

big thanks to all the guys who chipped in extra, you guys are great i'll do a cpl wheelie's in your honor, i'm sure BeeKeeper will chip in a cpl smokey burnouts too LOL

I think I will lay off the smoke show for a bit since the tire is brand new on the Max after Thunder. I guess I could put that Volkswagon tire on it & see what it does. Not sure if this little Mom & Pop Hotel will let us do them like at Thunder anyway.

So far as far as a schedule here is what I have. I am leaving some open time for people to explore on their own.

Thursday open since I don't know what time everyone is showing up maybe a short ride if enough people are around or Wheels thru time is across the street & a very neat place & Catalooche valley in the evening to watch the Elk. I really recommend seeing wheels thru time sometime on your stay !

Friday Guided ride Moonshiner 28 & the Dragon

Friday Evening BBQ at the Motel

Saturday guided ride Blue Ridge Parkway to 215 to 276 back into Maggie Valley

Sunday open as I believe a lot of people are checking out. I know I will be but am still open for a short ride. If people want to come over to My side of town Monday I would be Happy to take them down the Cherahola or Devils triangle. As always I am open for suggestions.

Just about finished packing, Scuff will be over in a few hours, we have to add a couple tie down rings to the trailer and load my Max and gear, he will spend the night and we will roll out around 5am, should hit Maggie Valley 5-6pm, any other early birds going to be around?.....Looking foreward to making new friends and seeing old ones again!..........:punk:.........Tom.

Just about finished packing, Scuff will be over in a few hours, we have to add a couple tie down rings to the trailer and load my Max and gear, he will spend the night and we will roll out around 5am, should hit Maggie Valley 5-6pm, any other early birds going to be around?.....Looking foreward to making new friends and seeing old ones again!..........:punk:.........Tom.

Very envious. Have some fun out there for those of us who can't make it!

Well if yall get out towards the Dragon on Tuesday or Wednesday Hollar at me if yall wanna swing by the house.

I went shopping today & bought 16 Pounds of pork shoulders ,some ribs, Jalopenos & bacon for crack poppers, Baked beans, Sodas , Stuff to make my Texas style corn . I will go get Potatoe salad & buns & stuff Wednesday night so it will be fresher. We are going to eat good.

I'll be up Friday. I hope to leave Columbia between 10 and 11am. Looks like it's about 2.5 hours to get up there. Getting anxious to go!

Latest posts

Back