1st Annual Vmax Rally In the Valley Maggie Valley NC

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me and Tom are having a blast down here in Maggie Valley can't wait for the rest of you guys to get here, just sat around the campfire with the owner here and we broached the subject of a smoke show and his response was raise hell outside not inside so i'm thinkin we're gonna be ok here LOL

Me and Tom are having a blast down here in Maggie Valley can't wait for the rest of you guys to get here, just sat around the campfire with the owner here and we broached the subject of a smoke show and his response was raise hell outside not inside so i'm thinkin we're gonna be ok here LOL

I heard the owner was cool. I cant wait to hang out with everyone. I aint burning up my new back tire but I could bring an extra.LOL

I just was outside and with the southernly wind I think I can smell what Kyles cooking !!

It smelled good ! I just got back from grocery shopping again. I bought Brats, Hot dogs , Chips , cookies , Morning snacks donuts, Muffins , cinnamon rolls , Macaroni salad, potato salad and probably some stuff am forgetting.

I hope the weather turns hard east or west and avoids the blue ridge area entirely. Have fun and ride safe everyone!

I know all that attended had a great time !! That area is a perfect place to hold a rally the roads the scenery you can't ask for a better motorcycle retreat then that .. Thanks again for the hospitality and guide service !!

Had an absolute BLAST in Maggie Valley great fun seeing old friends and meeting new ones this is a DEFINATE must do for anyone who couldn't make it you have to come next year the riding was EPIC !!!!

Had a great time!!..........Showing up early in the week really paid off for us, very little traffic on Tues-Wed and we owned the roads for the most part, was good seeing old friends and meeting new!....Really enjoyed running the twisties with Scuff and Jim!!......Looking foreward to doing it again next year!!............Thanks again to our hosts Kyle and Christine............Tom.

Had a great time!!..........Showing up early in the week really paid off for us, very little traffic on Tues-Wed and we owned the roads for the most part, was good seeing old friends and meeting new!....Really enjoyed running the twisties with Scuff and Jim!!......Looking foreward to doing it again next year!!............Thanks again to our hosts Kyle and Christine............Tom.

Glad yall were able to make it out & see my our new place ! Sorry I could not run the twisties with yall. Once getting in trouble was enough.:rofl_200:

You were doing great on that wing 2 up Cap'n!!...............You put on quite a light show in some of the corners!!...............:punk:.................Tom.

I would keep it around the holiday, in general it is a free day off for many people's schedules. Also, it's not a family oriented holiday, so all the more reason to abandon them and go riding in the mountains. :punk:

Back