• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1st generation backrest/rack combo

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

texas-ss-tornado

Reaction score
1st generation VMAX backrest and rack combo, good condition. Has everything you need to install it onto your 85-07 VMAX, $350 dollars shipped anywhere in the continental US. Will post pictures this evening.

1st generation VMAX backrest and rack combo, good condition. Has everything you need to install it onto your 85-07 VMAX, $350 dollars shipped anywhere in the continental US. Will post pictures this evening.
Here's the bike it came from, been on the shelf for a few years. Still in great shape.

008.jpg

Always a chance but there are few places I see them posted. There are FB groups that have what you are looking for. I’m banned from FB at the moment !

Dam, we quit FB and twatter over 2 years ago, I want the 6-pack rack but not bad enough to go back there! 80% fake!

Latest posts

Back