• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2,000 mile 09 in Miami

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PATMAX

Reaction score
Check out Mismi FL Craigslist.
$10,500 asking price. Private seller, original owner comes with commentaries plaque.

And here I sit without the 10 grand! damn thats a good deal

And here I sit without the 10 grand! damn thats a good deal
My problem is that I have to send about 8k of my 10k to the tax man by the 15th of next month:bang head:. Do you think they will take an IOU? Then I could buy the bike and send them a picture of me smiling on the bike:eusa_dance:.
Well, it was just a thought. Maybe next year.

My problem is that I have to send about 8k of my 10k to the tax man by the 15th of next month:bang head:. Do you think they will take an IOU? Then I could buy the bike and send them a picture of me smiling on the bike:eusa_dance:.

Well they are taking IOU'S from Sharpton:bang head:

Well they are taking IOU'S from Sharpton:bang head:

Sorry but none of the people here are racist enough to qualify for such treatment.

My powerball numbers didn't hit so it is a pass for me too.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

I a in the same boat, I was supposed to get back a good amount but then my CPA did my business taxes and it all kinda washed away, I bet if we weren't paying for Government phone programs and free healthcare for the um unemployed we would both be on a GEN 2

My brother spoke with guy and he will take $9,500. Why is this still available? One thing he forgot to ask about is oil pump recall. I would think it is still under warranty as an open recall item.

My brother spoke with guy and he will take $9,500. Why is this still available? One thing he forgot to ask about is oil pump recall. I would think it is still under warranty as an open recall item.

WOW, $10K seems to be the magic number for Gen 1 owners to "pull the trigger" on a Gen 2. Kinda glad it isn't close to me, would probably take out a loan and buy it.

Do recalls run out timewise? 1st owner, 2nd owner, etc.?

I have my money Spent, thanks Sean! I will be there soon!!!

Im not saying what Im buying but its worth more to me than a GenII and that says aLOT

This baby is gone.....went into my garage! :clapping::punk::big laugh:

What a ride! it is day and night compared to the Gen 1. Now I will have to put up for sell my Gen 1 or my wife is going to kick me out of the house :rofl_200:

Hooray for Vmax 1968. I'll be sure to keep an eye on my rear view while blasting I-95. The competition is getting tough out there.

Speaking of blasting yesterday I saw those black unmarked state troopers (black Dodge challenger) all over 869 and 595 pulling over people. Be aware guys!

Cheers,

Marcelo

This baby is gone.....went into my garage! :clapping::punk::big laugh:

What a ride! it is day and night compared to the Gen 1. Now I will have to put up for sell my Gen 1 or my wife is going to kick me out of the house :rofl_200:
Congrats on your new purchase. As much as I hate to miss out on a deal like this, it is probably for my own good. The way I see it, you guys buying up deals like this are helping to make my marriage last that much longer. The wife is talking about a new car, so that will be my sign to get another bike once she makes that move:biglaugh:.

Back