2 awards for Thevmaxrider!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buster Hymen

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I realized that Jim didn't have any awards and he is really deserving of the Event Organizer award for the rides he hosts and the booth he sets up at the bike shows and deserves the Bling Award for ... well check out his VMax!
So congrats Jim, for a double header with the awards! :clapping::punk:

++ Jim is a heckva nice guy, awesome organizer and knows his way around a Vmax! :punk:
Snowmax is one hellva Vmax :)ten_out_of_ten:), need to check it out at one of the events for sure. Redbone definatly has displacement/ bling envy! :biglaugh:

Both awards are richly deserved! :thumbs up:
Grats buddy!

Totally true - Go Jim Go!!

I think he should get the Nice Guy award too - he's always been super helpful and always gives solid advice.

Thx guys!!! I really enjoy setting up events and the booth at the show. As for the bling, anyone who knows me will know that I have a strong passion for the Vmax and SnowMax is my expression of it. Like I tell anyone who I talk to about this forum, it is the best source for Vmax information and has the best guys in it, bar none.

Back