2 days left on my Ebay auction

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was but then changed my mind, I have no business trying to work on a motorcycle and the learning curve is way too big for me and although everyone has tried to help me and Sean has been a great help, I have come to realize that...

This forum is a great forum but it is also a place that many tend to convince the people who don't know better to do things that they shouldn't be doing, I.E. "The Mod Monkey" had Sean not been a great and honorable person I could have been under water on this bike so easy. I got it back to stock and it is running great. Well it was last time I took it out for a ride before my surgery last Thursday.

Now I am healing and I decided to sell it and stop letting the "mod monkey" and all of it's sales people from putting ideas into my head, They are all good ideas by good people but I know when I shouldn't be working on my own bike and I will no longer do so.

I will take the loss now and someone will get a great deal, I have added many extra's that people would most likely end up adding them anyway. Anyone who knows anything about VMAX'S knows that what I am selling it for is a is a great deal for whoever buys it. I am not saying this forum is a bad place, in fact it is a awesome place with a lot of great people to help those who need the help. It is also a bad place if you are the type of person who wants to keep making your bike the best it can be........lol

I'm recovering from my first surgery that I had last Thursday and I will have another before the end of summer and that will make it hard for me to ride my bike for the second summer in a roll. I bought it last May and all I have done is put money into it trying to make it the best bike it can be. I think so far I have done a good job and it looks and runs great, it has not been a easy road for me or Sean........lol Thank God for guys like Sean who have lots of patience and are willing to help and keep helping.

This time I am not changing my mind again, I am selling it as soon as someone is willing to buy it. With what I got into the bike and what I am selling it for someone will get a great deal.

The pictures are right before I had my surgery and the exhaust have been fixed and put on the right way so the pic's of the exhaust on the outside of the bracket are old pic's and I didn't have time to take new ones when I put the new mufflers on the proper way, that's right I got new mufflers from mark because the mounting brackets were bent. There is another great guy who is willing to help people.

Moral of my story is I can't keep working on my bike and then needing the great guys I have mentioned above to help me correct the problems that I have with the bike, some I have no doubt I caused due to lack of knowledge.

So it's time for me to sell this bike and we'll see what the future has in store for me both health wise and also if and when I get my next bike, but trust me someone will get a great deal on this bike. I added a mark's Performance exhaust, 4 into 2 Stainless Steel, a new seat from Sean, had Sean chrome the,

Scoops
Side covers ( new emblem added )
Carb covers
Back Hand grab
Oil cap
and I'm sure there is something I forgot.......lol

If anyone is looking for a very nice 2007 VMAX in great shape and runs great with many extra's already added, will get a great deal for $7000.

2 days and about 12 hours left to my auction.

I hope someone from this forum who is looking for a VMAX is lucky enough to get this bike.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200484818652&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT

Ron :punk:

I also have a severe case of Rheumatoid Arthritis and get a treatment every 4 weeks via infusion (Orencia) but as long as I can swing my leg over my V-Max I will ride. I hope you dont regret selling that beautiful bike.

Thank you for your words of encoragement. I have had a motorcycle most of my life, Just turned 54 on the 7th and the last 7 have been VMAX'S. If able and everything falls into place I can see myself owning another one.

The great thing about techmology these days is you can always find one if you are looking and if patient you can fne the right one.

I just can't stand seeing my bike sit without being ridden so I would rather sell it now and when ready buy another one, who knows a Gen 2 might be in my future and then againmaybe my riding days are over, only time will tell

Thanks again
Ron

did u end up sending your extra cans back to mark?

Back