200 Mile Range on a Gen 2!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where are you getting information about the tank from? I am super interested... hope price is reasonable!!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Thanks for posting this here Mark.... Just saw it on the StarVmax site. I will be anxiously waiting for more details about it!

Where are you getting information about the tank from? I am super interested... hope price is reasonable!!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Without any knowledge of the pricing I can say with confidence. .......it will be expensive! LOL

Well over $1000 I would guess, but how much over is anybody's guess. It's very expensive to design and build a part like that and the market is very small. To make their money back they will have to charge a lot.

Without any knowledge of the pricing I can say with confidence. .......it will be expensive! LOL

Well over $1000 I would guess, but how much over is anybody's guess. It's very expensive to design and build a part like that and the market is very small. To make their money back they will have to charge a lot.

You are probably right. The tank is called 3k... maybe a hint at the price! LOL.

I wonder if the OEM back seat will still bolt up. And also, if the OEM backrest & luggage rack will fit.

This tank and a set of chrome wheels would probably have me satisfied until the Gen III comes into play. Well, maybe a turbo setup too.

Wow, I hope the cost is reasonable! I'd love to go more than 100-miles between fill-ups (and that's the most I've ever got!)

I could have used that bigger tank saturday night on some Pa backroads . Out alone and gas gauge blinking with no gas stations in sight . I actually let off throttle pulled clutch in (double d) right arm behind back as I crouched closer in to faux tank while heading down long steep mountain road of course clinching my ass hoping I would make it without hitting a deer . I made it to a gas station and was about couple miles from hotel but didn't really have a clue where I was . I believe if I remember right I had 12 miles on reserve trip meter .I forgot to look at how much gas I purchased .

I could have used that bigger tank saturday night on some Pa backroads . Out alone and gas gauge blinking with no gas stations in sight . I actually let off throttle pulled clutch in (double d) right arm behind back as I crouched closer in to faux tank while heading down long steep mountain road of course clinching my ass hoping I would make it without hitting a deer . I made it to a gas station and was about couple miles from hotel but didn't really have a clue where I was . I believe if I remember right I had 12 miles on reserve trip meter .I forgot to look at how much gas I purchased .

Yeah...that's not a good feeling.

You had at least 10 more miles worth if gas left. 25 miles on that meter is about as far as I would push it. I usually fill up at about 10-15 miles on the meter and it usually take 3.2 - 3.3 gallons.

Back