• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2000 Carbon-Fiber V-Max for SALE

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jwillingham

Reaction score
Mods include: Jetted and piped with a Hindle Carbon Fiber pipe, BoxenStopr, custom seat, single "EYE" break and turn light, Oil pressure guage and a SuperBrase. New Batt with tender hook up and a Garmin 750/850 hookup. Sorry the GPS unit is going on the new bike. If intrested txt 205-533-2051 and I can sent picks.

Last edited:
I am very interested but would like to know where you got mod "mod name here" from and when it was installed?

The mod that got me the most interested was "mod name here".

Thank you for the detailed description and pictures. I am sure it will selling VERY quickly with all the detailed info provided.

I think the only thing you did better than describing the bike for sale was introducing yourself to the forum. Once again very detailed and well done I must say!

Lots of Mods gotta go investing in 1700 V-MAX

Greetings from the Republic of Nigeria and allow me to introduce myself. I am Simon deBeauvoir...High Minister of Finance...I will be sending a bonded courier to purchase this machine for the proposed sum of $9234.00 since I trust you would not sell a defective vehicle. I am sending you a Bank of Nigeria certified check for $12,234 which I only ask as a sign of your good faith that you withdraw $3,000 from your account and provide this puny sum to the bonded courier when he arrives to deliver the certified check to you. He will provide you with tbe name and address of the shipping line who will pick-up the motorcycle within 24 hours to have it transported to the dock for shipment to the Republic of Nigeria where I shall personally take possession at the dock once it arrives in Nigeria.

Sincerely
Simon deBeauvoir
High Minister of Finance
Republic of Nigeria

The guy is SO DARN EXCITED he's buying a Gen II that he forgot to give a couple minor details. Give him a break. (no - not his neck)

(The bike has )Lots of Mods (period.Soon I have to spend $$$ and I )gotta go investing in 1700 V-MAX (which is probably going to bankrupt Junior's college fund, but I really wanna get this bike!)

His hidden meaning is "really-hidden," as he's so-excited about a prospective purchase, he neglected to provide us w/the salient details of his Gen I which he evidently has put on the block.

OK, I'll buy it, and I'll remit payment in the same type of dollars/currency as he provided us w/details about the one for sale. :rofl_200:

0 description=$0 paid

Mods include: Jetted and piped with a Hindle Carbon Fiber pipe, BoxenStopr, custom seat, single "EYE" break and turn light, Oil pressure guage and a SuperBrase. New Batt with tender hook up and a Garmin 750/850 hookup. Sorry the GPS unit is going on the new bike. If intrested txt 205-533-2051 and I can sent picks.

I'll trade you straight up for my bitch that's been living with me for the past 3 years. I could use your Vmax to sell and buy your spelling lessons, while my bitch keeps you company. I will also send 'picks' if you call me at 212-479-7990

Back