• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2000 for sale

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vmax?...Tight

Reaction score
Yes the time is here. You may remember I just joined not to long ago... I bought this bike as a pure commuter for some military training.... So it's time for me to go and the bike as well. I'm purely trying to get back what I have in (a lil less actually). You can find the details here:
http://santamaria.craigslist.org/mcy/4651299510.html

Details that will matter to you all that aren't in the ad: no wobble, doesn't pop out of second, starts fine hot or cold.

Let me know if you are interested or have an offer.... Thanks!

Collin

That is easily the biggest one-piece windshield I have ever seen.

I bet that's a Rifle fairing/windshield. They claim great increases in gas mileage from improved aero profile, if you do commute, this looks like a good addition. The miles are decent, price is within negotiation, and some accessories. A fairly new bike at a reasonable price. I think it should sell close to the asking price.

Back