• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2000 VMax 16700 miles for 2500

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

deekjx

Reaction score
Just as the title says. Selling my VMax. It hasn't been ridden for a little over a year. It needs its carbs rebuilt and at present doesn't run because they are removed. I can put the carbs back in but they will need to be rebuilt before it will run again. I started the rebuild my self and never finished it. I needed to order all new rubber for the carbs and just never got around to it. FYI Shotgunning did not restore normal operation. Something in the carbs is keeping gas from getting from the float bowl to the rest of the carbs. Fuel pump and everything else is fine. In fact i used the fuel pump to drain the tank. I recently added more gas to it though. It has ethanol free gas in it now.

2500 for the bike. its a 2000 with 16754 miles on it.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Call me at 904@38-DROID or 904@383 7643.

used the @ symbol and spaces so that site crawlers don't pick the number up.

Deon

Attachments

• 2014-11-30 16.06.21.jpg
    2014-11-30 16.06.21.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 280
  • 2014-11-30 16.05.41.jpg
    2014-11-30 16.05.41.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 280
Hey Deon, PATMAX here. I knew you have not been riding lately as I had not heard from you in a while and missed you at the Tech Days. Have not heard from Ninjaneer lately either. You know CaptainKyle just moved up north right?
If you don't find a buyer, drop me a PM. I may be able to come up with something.
I can trailer it back to Cape Coral no problem. If I don't hear from you I'll call you at the number listed.
If anyone is interested, Deon is a great guy and I am sure you can deal with him in confidence.
PATMAX.

Any other upgrades than the Progressives & grips ?

There are a few. I don't know what they all are. Someone told me that it sits lower than a normal VMax and that the seat has been modified beyond just adding the red section. Some pieces were upgrade on the front end. I think it was the brace between the forks, I'm not sure. It doesn't have the sit stand. One of the mufflers has two dents in it. You are welcome to see it anytime.

Hey Deon, PATMAX here. I knew you have not been riding lately as I had not heard from you in a while and missed you at the Tech Days. Have not heard from Ninjaneer lately either. You know CaptainKyle just moved up north right?
If you don't find a buyer, drop me a PM. I may be able to come up with something.
I can trailer it back to Cape Coral no problem. If I don't hear from you I'll call you at the number listed.
If anyone is interested, Deon is a great guy and I am sure you can deal with him in confidence.
PATMAX.

Hey Pat,

Thanks for vouching for me. I didn't know Kyle moved. At one point I was thinking about getting a hold of him to help me with the carb work. He does great work at very reasonable prices and would most likely let me learn from his actual doing it. I do miss riding the bike. If I got the carb work done, I might keep it.

I did hear from Ninjaneer i think last year sometime. Hope he is doing okay. I'll send you a PM when I'm done posting this.

To Potential buyers:
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. I'll be very forth coming with information. I think the bike is reasonably priced given that it doesn't run at present.

Good to hear from you but hate to see you selling the bike. I am in TN now. I am sure I can help walk you thru the carbs or I could do them. I am a little far away now to help you in person since I am in TN now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back