• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2000 vmax for sale

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

des max

Reaction score
bike is sold. thanks for everything guys!

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 94
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 125
  • photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 103
  • photo 4.jpg
    photo 4.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 109
  • photo 5.jpg
    photo 5.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:
Hey guys,

its been awhile since ive been on here but i figured this would be the best place to make this offer first so here we go. (its currently on CL for 4000 obo) i have a 2000 vmax for sale it has a delkivic slip on exhaust and a few of the parts powder coated as well as the crimp fix done. i need this bike gone by saturday i am in the des moines area. the credit union has the title so i am selling this bike for what i still owe on it. included in the sale will be the stock exhaust, a digisync with the 4 cylinder hookups and stock tailight. i am selling all of this for 2500 firm. the bike has 25259 miles on it runs and drives great. this is a serious listing so only serious buyers please thank you! for quicker responses please call or text 515-865-5489

deadline has changed guys it's still 2500$ firm but I'll take it before July 12th instead of saturday

That's a sharp bike. How do you like those slip ons, and what jet settings are you at? The price is good too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love the slip ons the sound is perfect in my eyes they were a little pricey for slip ons but well worth every penny in my opinion. I'm running the stock jetting and haven't had any problems and from the research I did before I bought them that was pretty much the overall consensus (no need to mess with the jetting for slip ons). thanks I thought it turned out well myself. if you know anyone looking for a max this one is hard to beat for the price

great deal! You should have no problems selling it for that price. if you were close, I know a friend looking.

its only 15 hours no big deal plus Iowa is nice this time of year. but seriously thanks for the kind words. I hope your right

Too bad your so far away. I would be interested.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

If you were closer to Corning NY I'd but it! any chance I can have you run it up here and buy you a bus ticket back?

I wish I could unfortunately I don't have the time nor the stamina to make that ride I do appreciate the offer though.

Latest posts

Back