• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2001 vmax for sale

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Newklear

Reaction score
"Restored" 2001 VMAX. Less than 20,000 original miles. Wheels, fenders and "gas tank" painted by Eckoff's Auto Body (Ossipee, NH). ($600). Rear wheel modified to accept radial tire. ($650). New radial tires.New rotors and discs. New OEM exhaust. ($900). New Maxgasser seat. New braided steel brake lines. New Progessive springs front and rear. Total CARBURETORS rebuild. New clutch. Transmission and cooling systems serviced. Xenon headlight. Custom chrome work. New battery. Steering damper and more. All mechanical work done by Rochester Motorsports, Rochester, NH.

Very clean. Garaged. Driven by this 59 year old who's too old and too scared to beat on this bike! Babied since I've owned it.

Moving on to another project with wings!

Looking for offers. I have no idea what this is worth but I know what I have into it!

More pictures available if you email me.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 116
Dang man, NICE RIDE!

Wish my 85 looked like that.

Other dudes know more about value but if I were to guess maybe 5500-7K?..tell me how far I'm off fellas.

Onto the next project with wings you say..... well.... you must have bought a Hayabusa! :punk:

Hey Radley,

Thanks for your thoughts on the price range......

Hyabusa? Ah, no! A friend of mine has one and told me that he was doing 180 on a certain not-to-be-named highway when this little "girl" blows by him on another 'Busa like he was parked in a rest area......Figures that she was going 210+......

Flying has been my love from when I was a kid......been flying for over 42 years now and hope to get an (very!......cheap!) old plane of some kind in the not so distant future.......

Thanks again!

Back