• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2002 Carbon Fiber Look Tank/airbox Cover and fender -SOLD-

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BorgBiker

Reaction score
I'm selling some Vmax stuff that's taking up space in the garage.

I'm selling this ALMOST perfect 2002 Vmax "Faux Tank"/ airbox cover in Carbon Fiber look.

I replaced it with Exactrep's real CF piece and no longer need it. It is is good shape, no dents, only one small and one tiny ding (see close up picture).

$120 shipping not included.

20jphtx.jpg

2vmy3gm.jpg

2rrnuc8.jpg

I am also selling the matching rear fender. It is perfect where visible when mounted on the bike, with only slight wear at the mounting holes. This is not visible when mounted on the bike.

$100 shipping not included. Buy them both and shipping will be cheaper.

2vljsrs.jpg

bjtba.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Re: 2002 Carbon Fiber Look Tank/airbox Cover and fender

Hi all,

If someone has an offer for either tank/cover or rear fender, I will consider it. I need the space. :biglaugh:

Hi all,

If someone has an offer for either tank/cover or rear fender, I will consider it. I need the space. :biglaugh:

Hello Borgbiker, looking to see about the cf faux tank shipping cost if it's still available...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello Borgbiker, looking to see about the cf faux tank shipping cost if it's still available...

Oh wells, guess not...

Oh wells, guess not...

I'm sorry, I don't know how I missed this...

I have had some sale possibilities but they all fell through, so both the rear fender and the faux tank are still available.

I also have the front fender that is cracked, but might be repairable. I will throw that in. I'll put up a pic when I get a chance.

$120+ shipping gets all three pieces.

If you want to know shipping costs, just let me know where you are (City/area code). I am in SoCal, so shipping is cheaper for the west coast.

Thanks to all who replied or PM'd. These Items are Sold! :eusa_dance:

Latest posts

Back