• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2002 Silver Max Wheels $200

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BorgBiker

Reaction score
With the sale of my 1996 Max, I no longer have any pretensions of needing an extra set of stock wheels, so I am selling my stock silver wheels (replaced by the Carrozzerias). The wheels only has 6900-ish miles when I replaced them, the tires are the stock Bridgestone Excedra's. The tires LOOK fine, felt great the few miles I put on them, but I have no way of validating their age or internal condition. The rotors have the slightest traces of rust from the recent rains we finally received here in Cali, nothing that a few miles and a few lever squeezes won't remove.

I'll add some more pics of the wheels when I can, meantime here's some of the wheels when I bought the Max a year ago:
5f3lz5.jpg

I'll take $$200 for both front and back.

To jdeitz1979,

I received your private message but I can't send one back due to the following error:

"jdeitz1979 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."

Let me know when you have cleaned some old messages so I can send my response. :biglaugh:

- the Borg

Back