• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD! 2003 and 1999 Vmax Package Deal

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike200251

Reaction score
SOLD
This is a package deal, you get both for $4500 cash! Cannot ship, garaged in Northern Virginia. Clean Virginia titles for both.

1st bike, adult woman owned and she purchased it new (these are both in her ownership):
2003 Vmax 1200 with Stage 7 in very nice condition and low miles.
Recent carb overhaul by BRC carb shop (Dannymax)
New battery, fuel filter, custom chin cowl, seat, foot pegs, exhaust, and reverse (GP) shift.
13,500 original miles
This bike is in beautiful running condition. Garaged for several years and so we sent the carbs off to DannyMax in NY late last year. Completely gone through with all hardware replaced with stainless steel and dialed in on his test engine. Bike is real nice.

2nd bike, has not been run in almost 15 years, held the dyno shootout record in Pennsylvania (Days of Thunder Johnstown PA) for many years.
1999 Vmax 1200 built to the hilt from what she can remember. Vgas carbs, huge fuel pump, Autometer tach, old school shifter. Includes a ton of spare and original parts, carbs, spare rear wheel, wheelie bars etc. This would be a wonderful restore project for the Vmax enthusiast!

VMAX 1.jpg VMAX 2.jpg VMAX 3.jpg VMAX 4.jpg VMAX 5.jpg 99 1.jpeg 99 2.jpg 99 3.jpg 99 4.jpg

Attachments

• 99 5.jpg
    99 5.jpg
    202.4 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
That dragster is well set-up for the strip from the looks of it. Looks like a Katana-style cowling. I suspect a reverse-shifter pattern. Probably fun for a strip toy. Where's the shift light?

No shift light mounted but it may be in the boxes of parts. Front end is strapped down as well. If I wasn't so busy with other things in life I would enjoy bringing that back to life! I added a better picture of this old school shift module too.99 6.jpg

Does she have the build paperwork for the engine on the 2nd bike? Also, I can help arrange shipping if need be (at least for the bikes). No prep has to be done as long as she is not on a dirt/gravel road and has access for a semi-tractor trailer to get in there. The drivers will even do all the pushing if needed (on the second bike). They won't take loose parts though.

Appreciate the offer for transport. She does not have build history, it is what it is at this point in time.

I'm trying! Have an extra rear wheel and lots of stock parts that came off the 99 too.
Bring a truck and trailer with ya! :D

Latest posts

Back