• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2004 Cbr 600rr

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mabchewy

Reaction score
I have a wrecked 2004 CBR 600RR in my shop that the guy wants to part out. He has the title. Frame is bent, front fork uppers are bent, front wheel and front barake rotors are bent. Most of the plastic is trash as well as the sub frame. If anyone is interested in anything else, PM me and I will get you some pictures. Open to reasonable offers!

mabchewy said:
I have a wrecked 2004 CBR 600RR in my shop that the guy wants to part out. He has the title. Frame is bent, front fork uppers are bent, front wheel and front barake rotors are bent. Most of the plastic is trash as well as the sub frame. If anyone is interested in anything else, PM me and I will get you some pictures. Open to reasonable offers!

Wow, what's left, just the motor? Sounds like a bad accident, hope no one was hurt.

Motor, rear swingarm, rear wheel and brakes, front brake calipers, exhaust header. Prob some other things I am forgetting. The guy broke his wrist and his femur, got scratched up a bit. Someone pulled out in front of him, never looked.

Latest posts

Back