• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2005 Anniversary ed. VMax in Virginia

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thelegend

Reaction score
2005 V Max - 20TH YEAR ANNIVERSARY EDITION - Red flame paint and badge.
Very Nice with Many extras including fork stiffener and Supertrapp performance exhaust. Stage 1. New Gel battery. Recent tires with only a few hundred miles on them.
Only 7,900 miles. Excellent Condition. Adult owned, never abused and always garaged. Needs absolutely nothing. This is the garage find we all search for. $6,000.00

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 158
2005 V Max - 20TH YEAR ANNIVERSARY EDITION - Red flame paint and badge.
Very Nice with Many extras including fork stiffener and Supertrapp performance exhaust. Stage 1. New Gel battery. Recent tires with only a few hundred miles on them.
Only 7,900 miles. Excellent Condition. Adult owned, never abused and always garaged. Needs absolutely nothing. This is the garage find we all search for. $6,000.00

I'm interested but would like to see several more pictures

Thank-goodness, that didn't take long!

A mere one-thousand, three-hundred, fifty-nine days.

Do you suppose he was "holding-out for 'his number,'" or was it one of those situations where he told the wife, "OK, I'll put it up for sale." And then, he got to ride it for another 3.7 years.

The latter more-than the former, I hope.

Last edited:
Back