• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2005 Anniversary Edition #1026 - For Sale

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been trying to sell a 2005 anniversary edition. It has some miles on it, 31,000, but I think perhaps that these don't command the "premium" you might expect. I am having trouble selling at around $4000 level. Heck, any late model Vmax Gen1 usually goes easily at that level. Sheesh.

The bike is immaculate, and I will not take a penny less, but Dang. I thought it would be an easy sell.
send more pictures where you at, is that yellow a repaint

Hey WW. I guess all those questions are aimed at me...?

I am in the Metro Phoenix area.

I wish I could say that I still owned that yellow, but I foolishly sold it off a few years back. Still regret it. It was an original '94 yellow.

The 2005 Anniversary Bike (#1730) "was" a one-owner machine until the Vietnam Vet who had it passed. I picked it up from a friend who was helping the fellow's wife sell off a few assets. So, I'm the second owner.

Hey WW. I guess all those questions are aimed at me...?

I am in the Metro Phoenix area.

I wish I could say that I still owned that yellow, but I foolishly sold it off a few years back. Still regret it. It was an original '94 yellow.

The 2005 Anniversary Bike (#1730) "was" a one-owner machine until the Vietnam Vet who had it passed. I picked it up from a friend who was helping the fellow's wife sell off a few assets. So, I'm the second owner.

has it had any handling improvement mods done to it? springs,shocks etc..?

Same question, I'm sincerely interested. I'd be willing to have it shipped. I'm in Lafayette, LA, but ACTIVELY looking for a garage kept, well running model!!

Pete
Lafayette, LA

Back